Phase II trial of ifosfamide/carboplatin/etoposide/Rituxan [rituximab] followed by Zevalin [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] in the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory intermediate grade B-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2006 Status change