A Phase 1 Safety and Tolerability Study of Intralesional PV-10 Chemoablation in Subjects With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Provectus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2008 A peer-reviewed paper based on Phase 1 study findings was published in the December 2008 edition of Melanoma Research.
- 19 Nov 2008 Updated long-term survival data were presented at the Clinical Oncological Society of Australia.
- 15 Oct 2008 Results published in the December 2008 issue of Melanoma Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History