STAMPEDE: Systemic Therapy in Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy - Androgen Suppression-Based Therapy Alone or Combined With Zoledronic Acid, Docetaxel, Prednisolone, Celecoxib, Abiraterone, Enzalutamide and/or Radiotherapy, Metformin and Transdermal Oestradiol in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone (Primary) ; Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Celecoxib (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Estradiol (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Prednisolone (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAMPEDE
- 21 Sep 2017 Two new drugs has been added into the study. Hence treatment arms has been changed from 9 to 11.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 1 Sep 2024.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2024.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History