A phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of oxaliplatin in combination with gemcitabine as first and second line therapy in unknown primary cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.