Phase III trial of abuse-resistant oxycodone [Remoxy; Pain Therapeutics] in patients with moderate to severe osteoarthritis pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors King Pharmaceuticals; Pain Therapeutics
- 20 Aug 2008 Results presented at 12th World Congress of the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) in August 2008.
- 07 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Dec 2007 Preliminary data available; primary endpoint achieved. Pain Therapeutics expect to file a New Drug Application to the US FDA in the second quarter of 2008, based on the results of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History