A randomized multicenter trial to assess the efficacy of a combined therapy with Sirolimus (Rapamune [RM]), MMF (Cellcept [RM]) and corticosteroids after early elimination of cyclosporin compared to a standard immunosuppressant with cyclosporin, MMF and corticosteroids in patients after kidney transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART
- 07 Sep 2011 Two- and 3-year follow-up data presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 11 May 2010 Results published in Transplantation.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results were presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History