A phase III, multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of bevacizumab in combination with chemotherapy regimens in subjects with previously treated metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIBBON-2
- Sponsors Genentech
- 15 Sep 2012 Overall survival analysis presented at the 2012 Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 12 Dec 2009 Results presented at SABCS 2009, as reported by Roche.
- 11 Dec 2009 Results reported at the 32nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History