Phase II chemoprevention trial - anastrozole in the DCIS [ductal carcinoma in situ] and early invasive breast cancer in postmenopausal women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.