A phase II study of adjuvant chemoradiation with weekly oxaliplatin in patients with high risk resected squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck region
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2006 New trial record.