A Single-Center, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Nipent [pentostatin], Cytoxan [cyclophosphamide], and Rituxan [rituximab] ("PCR") in the Treatment of Previously Untreated and Treated, Stage III or IV, Low-Grade B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Bulky Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.