Phase III randomized, controlled, open-label trial to investigate the antiviral activity, tolerability and safety of TMC114/r in treatment-naive HIV-1 infected patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTEMIS
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 23 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 29 May 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History