Pragmatic randomised trial of risperidone long acting injection versus oral atypical antipsychotics in poorly adherent subjects with schizophrenia in a routine care setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary) ; Amisulpride; Antipsychotics; Aripiprazole; Olanzapine; Quetiapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRAGMATIC
- Sponsors Janssen Inc
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual number of patients (169) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Planned end date added as 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.