A pilot study of the safety, efficacy, and tolerability of ezetimibe (Zetia) in combination with statin therapy for the treatment of elevated LDL cholesterol in HIV-infected subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2009 Results published in AIDS.
- 08 Feb 2009 Results reported at the 16th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 08 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Low density lipoprotein cholesterol level' has been met according to results presented at the 16th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.