Phase III randomized trial of thalidomide/dexamethasone vs VAD [vincristine + doxorubicin + dexamethasone] as induction chemotherapy for newly diagnosed myeloma patients and evaluation of the effects of zoledronate [zoledronic acid] on chemotherapy induced apoptosis and antigen presentation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.