The Use of Teicoplanin in the Treatment of Septicaemia Caused by Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci - A Randomized Study Comparing Bolus Injection With Infused and/or Line-Locked Teicoplanin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teicoplanin (Primary)
- Indications Septicaemia; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2009 Sponser (sanofi-aventis) added, additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.