A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Investigate the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of TMC125 as Part of an ART Regimen, Including TMC114/RTV and an Investigator-Selected OBR, in HIV-1 Infected Patients With Limited Treatment to no Treatment Options.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Enfuvirtide; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUET-1
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 27 Aug 2010 Pooled 96-week tolerability results from DUET-1 and DUET-2 have been published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 13 Nov 2009 Pooled 48-week results from DUET-1 and -2 were published in AIDS.
- 11 Nov 2009 Pooled 96-week tolerability results from DUET-1 and -2 were presented at EACS 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History