A multinational, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo controlled clinical trial of the effects of tibolone (Org OD-14 1.25mg) on the incidence of new vertebral fractures in osteoporotic postmenopausal women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tibolone (Primary)
- Indications Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Vertebral fracture
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIFT
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Organon
- 07 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Schering-Plough) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients (4534) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History