A first-in-human phase I trial of ADXS 11001 in patients with advanced, metastatic cervical cancer who have failed first line therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 29 Jul 2010 Ongoing follow-up of surviving patients has shown that the patients who were alive in March are still alive, 3.5 and 3.9 years after initial dosing, according to an Advaxis media release.
- 23 Mar 2010 Ongoing follow up of surviving patients has shown that two of 15 treated patients are still alive 1,248 and 1,128 days after initial dosing, according to an Advaxis media release.
- 29 Dec 2009 Updated survival results reported in an Advaxis media release.