A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MBP8298 in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dirucotide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINDSET-01
- 09 Sep 2009 Efficacy results have been presented at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 27 Mar 2009 Additional locations Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History