A long-term study of XP13512 versus placebo treatment assessing maintenance of efficacy and safety in patients with restless legs syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT-RLS-Maintenance
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 01 Jun 2010 Long-term maintenance results have been published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- 17 Apr 2010 Sleep and quality-of-life data presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN-2010).
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History