A Randomized Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Rate of PSA Decrease, Anatomical and Metabolic Changes in the Prostate Determined by MRI/3D-MRS and Histological Changes by Biopsy in Subjects With Locally Advanced Prostate Carcinoma Treated With Either Casodex (Bicalutamide) Alone or the Combination of Casodex and ZD1839 (Iressa).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide; Gefitinib
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2006 Status change