A randomized, open-label phase II study of ZD1839 (Iressa (TM)) versus gemcitabine and carboplatin in chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced (stage IIIB or IV) non-small cell lung cancer and ECOG [Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group] performance status 2
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gefitinib; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Nov 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as June 2008 from ClinicalTrials.gov.