Randomized, Observational Study of Entecavir to Assess Long-term Outcomes Associated With Nucleoside/Nucleotide Monotherapy for Patients With Chronic HBV Infection: The REALM Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Nucleosides
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALM
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.