REALISTIC: Protocol for an observational study in high risk patients switched from higher doses of other statins to Crestor [rosuvastatin] on the percentage of patients reaching the new EAS [European Atherosclerosis Society] LDL-C [low-density lipoprotein cholesterol] target goal
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALISTIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed (source: ClinicalTrials.gov).
- 03 Nov 2006 Status change
- 27 Mar 2006 New trial record.