Controlled Rosuvastatin Multinational Study in Heart Failure CORONA A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase III Study With Rosuvastatin in Subjects With Chronic Symptomatic Systolic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary disorders; Heart failure; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORONA; CORONA-PET
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Nov 2013 Pooled results for competing risks for fatal/non-fatal myocardial infarction (MI), fatal/non-fatal stroke, other CV death, and non-CV death presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 15 May 2012 Results from a substudy of CORONA have been published online in the European Heart Journal, according to a BG Medicine media release.
- 12 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Coronary-flow-reserve' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History