A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Phase 3 Study of Denosumab on Prolonging Bone Metastasis-Free Survival in Men with Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jun 2014; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results from a subset of patients with a rapid PSA doubling time were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History