An Open Label Phase 2 Study of Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel Delivered Every 14 Days With Pegfilgrastim and Darbepoetin Alfa Support for the Adjuvant Treatment of Women With Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ACCELERATE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 08 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12606000030572).
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2007 New trial centres added.