A prospective, randomized, open, multicentre phase III study to assess the efficacy of secondary adjuvant endocrine anastrozole therapy for 2 further yrs vs 5 further yrs in patients with HR +Ve breast cancer after 5-yr primary adjuvant endocrine therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALSA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.