A phase I/II, multi-center, open-label, repeat-dose study of forodesine hydrochloride infusion in patients with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia with an option of extended use of forodesine hydrochloride
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jan 2008 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2006 New trial record.