Omeprazole Versus Anti-reflux Surgery in the Long-term Management of Peptic Esophagitis - a 10 Year Follow up Study of Patients Previously Studied for 5 Years - A Nordic Multicentre Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Omeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOPRAN
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2001 to Jan 1998 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.