An 8-week, randomised, double blind, parallel-group, multi-centre, phase III study comparing the efficacy and safety of Symbicort (R) Turbuhaler (R) 160/4.5 microg twice daily and Pulmicort (R) Turbuhaler (R) 200 microg twice daily + Theolong (R) tablet 200 mg twice daily in Japanese patients with asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide; Theophylline
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2006 Status change
- 29 Mar 2006 New trial record.