A Randomised, Open, Phase IV, Parallel Group Multicentre Study to Evaluate a Change of Management in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Patients by Treatment With Esomeprazole 40 mg or Any Other Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI), After Initial Treatment Failure, in Ordinary Clinical Practice During 4 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record).
- 16 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2006 New trial record.