A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled Study of Esomeprazole i.v. (Bolus Infusion of 80 mg Followed by a Continuous Infusion of 8 mg Per Hour) Administered for 72 Hours to Assess Prevention of Rebleeding in Subjects That Have Undergone Successful Primary Endoscopic Haemostasis of a Bleeding Peptic Ulcer - the PUB Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Esomeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUB
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Jan 2017 Results of post hoc multivariable analyses published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 30 May 2009 Results presented at DDW 2009.
- 24 Apr 2009 Results have been reported in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History