Phase I study of liposomal annamycin in children and young adults with refractory or relapsed acute lymphocytic leukemia and acute myelogeneous leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Annamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.