A 4-week multicentre randomized double-blind double-dummy parallel group ambulatory blood pressure monitoring study to investigate whether treatment with lumiracoxib 100 mg once daily results in an improved 24-hour blood pressure profile compared to ibuprofen 600 mg three times a day in osteoarthritis patients with controlled hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lumiracoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Hypertension; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 13 Jul 2007 Results have been reported.
- 01 Dec 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History