A study to compare the efficacy of AZD2171 [cediranib; Recentin; AstraZeneca] in combination with 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin [folinic acid], and oxaliplatin (FOLFOX) and the efficacy of bevacizumab [Avastin] in combination with FOLFOX in the second-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON-I
- 22 Jan 2011 Results of an analysis investigating prognostic markers of response presented at the 2011 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History