A multicenter, comparative, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study on the effect on weight of adjunctive treatment with aripiprazole in patients with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Sep 2010 Actual end date changed from Jun 2007 to Dec 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2008 Results presented at ECNP 2008.
- 08 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History