A multi-center single arm phase II study of MDX-010 (BMS-734016) monotherapy in patients with previously treated unresectable stage III or IV melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jun 2009 Two-year survival data was presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 12 Sep 2008 Updated one-year survival data will be presented at the 33rd Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology in September.
- 03 Jun 2008 Results presented at ASCO 2008.