SPIRIT III: A Clinical Evaluation of the Investigational Device XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System (EECSS) in the Treatment of Subjects With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-III
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 11 Nov 2011 Four-year results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 04 Nov 2011 Five-year results will be presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT-2011), according to an Abbott media release.
- 05 Apr 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History