Phase III Study on the Effectiveness of OSAG 101 (Theraloc) [nimotuzumab] in Newly Diagnosed Intrinsic Pontine Gliomas of Children and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncoscience
- 29 Oct 2009 YM Biosciences announced in a media release, that updated results were presented by Oncoscience AG, at the 41st Annual Meeting of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) held in Sao Paulo, Brazil from October 5th-9th, 2009.
- 09 Oct 2009 Oncoscience presents results for the first time at the World's Convention for Pediatric Oncology.
- 30 May 2008 Tolerability results presented at 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History