A Phase 1 Study of PXD101 in Combination With Bortezomib (PS-341) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.