A Phase II Trial of Clofarabine in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia for Whom Intensive Chemotherapy is Not Considered Suitable.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bioenvision
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date (Jun 2004) added, patient numbers amended from 66 to 69, Genzyme Corporation added as affiliate and sponsor, additional locations, additional primary endpoint as overall response rate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History