COMPARISON OF THE PHARMACOKINETICS AND SAFETY OF LIQUID (30 µg) AND LYOPHILIZED TETRODOTOXIN (15 µg AND 30 µg) FOLLOWING SINGLE AND TWICE DAILY SUBCUTANEOUS DOSE ADMINISTRATION TO HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS—DETERMINATIONS IN BLOOD AND URINE.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetrodotoxin (Primary)
- Indications Arrhythmias; Cancer pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 30 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain
- 07 Feb 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (December 2011) and actual patient no 44 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.