A randomized phase II trial of paclitaxel and bevacizumab versus gemcitabine, paclitaxel, and bevacizumab as first line treatment for locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History