An open-label study of the efficacy of atomoxetine hydrochloride on quality of life of children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder with or without comorbid conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual patient number changed from 267 to 269 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to clinicaltrials.gov record.