A randomised, parallel-group, open, controlled phase III trial assessing the treatment compliance with Grazax in subjects with seasonal grass pollen induced rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 29 Sep 2008 Actual end date (1 Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2006 New trial record.