A Randomized Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial of Topical Photodynamic Therapy With 5-aminolevulinic Acid for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biofrontera AG
- 10 Jul 2007 Preliminary results have been reported.
- 10 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 11 May 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History