A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Double Dummy, 4-way Cross-over, Dose Ascending Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Inhaled Doses of GSK233705 and Tiotropium Bromide (18µg) Via DPI in COPD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darotropium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2008 Study phase changed from phase I/II to phase I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2006 Status change
- 12 May 2006 New trial record.