A Randomized, Parallel, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Oral Doses of ERB-041 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis on a Background of Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Prinaberel (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2007 Drug name changed from ERB 041 to prinaberel.
- 12 May 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History