A Randomized, Prospective Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Prophylactic Oral Levofloxacin Following Chemotherapy for Lymphoma and Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNIFICANT
- 01 Aug 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2009 Additional trial acronym SIGNIFICANT identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 24 Apr 2009 sanofi aventis added as trial sponsor as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.